PixelMEDIA is currently seeking a Senior UX Architect with a deep understanding of all facets of user experience design including user research, information architecture, and control vocabulary and taxonomy structures.
- You’ll work directly with lifestyle brands to help them envision their direct to consumer user experience
- You’ll design innovative eCommerce solutions that meet user needs and align with business goals
- You’ll collaborate with designers and developers to deliver best-in-class solutions that maximize user conversion rates
- You’ll identify and scope user research needs and participate in immersive user research
- You’ll communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences
- 7+ years of experience working as a UX Architect practitioner (preferably in the agency or consultancy environment)
- Ecommerce experience is highly preferred
- Experience leading complex projects and working in a collaborative team environment
- Highly skilled and experienced in user research, information architecture best practices, and usability evaluation methods
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- You’ll have a portfolio of killer work samples demonstrating your experience with user centered design solutions
A bit about us
When it comes to excellence in user experience, our name says it all. We focus on the details, down to the last pixel, in a way that keeps our clients coming back for more.
Our talented crew is made up of people who love to create, build, invent, produce and discover. We never stop searching for the best path for our clients—even if the journey is complex or seemingly hard to get to. That’s the difference between a mediocre, “just get it done” shop and an agency that gives a hoot, only resting when we’ve reached that thing we want to tell our moms about.
We work, play and create together in the heart of Portsmouth, NH. Our home is part of what makes us who we are. Working in a beautiful, bustling, creative, best-food-ever kind of place that’s minutes to the beach and mountains makes our work/life balance as important as the work itself.
PixelMEDIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer