Regional Sales Director
This role could be the right fit for you...
Our Regional Sales Directors thrive in a high energy environment focused on expanding the Pixel footprint by helping lifestyle brands launch, manage and grow their eCommerce business.
Our goal is to build a collaborative winning team that has a passion for bringing on new business. Our corporate headquarters in Portsmouth is located on the beautiful NH seacoast. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, as well as things that are hard to put a price tag on like our culture.
Make Your Mark:
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities within the central territory
- Build and leverage relationships with our Partners to insure continuous development of account opportunities in your territory
- Direct, manage and lead the strategy of other team members, company resources, and decision-makers throughout the sales cycle
- Prepare and deliver custom statements of work, strategic sales presentations and demonstrations
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Pixel through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Partners, Client Services and Executives
- Generate short term results with maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Min 7+ years of experience selling solutions based services with an emphasis on lifestyle brands or ecommerce related solutions in a mid-market and/or with larger enterprises
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Must have a consistent record of quota achievement
- Must have experience in a team sales environment, excel at team building and team leadership
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A technical background and aptitude is important
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills are critical
- Experience with sales cloud from sf.com