Commerce Support Developer
We are searching for eCommerce developers for our Managed Services team who thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment, have strong coding ability, possess exceptional communication skills and can contribute to the customization and development of applications.
As a Commerce Support Developer, you will also collaborate with other team members to support, maintain and improve our support offerings.
· Experience with Commerce platforms; WooCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Magento Shopify, etc. (Salesforce Commerce Cloud exposure a plus)
· Front-end/back-end development experience and exposure too:
· Understanding of Commerce concepts a plus:
o Catalog Architecture
o Pricing and inventory management strategies
o Payment processors
o Order management and Enterprise Report Systems
· Experience with implementing and interfacing with Web Services (XML-SOAP, REST, etc)
· Knowledge of the GIT version control system
· Must be up to date in current technology stacks used
· Extremely strong troubleshooting skills required
· Build applications that support the clients requirements and business needs
· Gather requirements for site enhancements pertaining to client request
· You'll thrive under pressure and be able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
· Analyze existing software and data to solve client problems and requests
· Provide estimates on tasks required to perform application support and maintenance
· Foresee technical challenges before they become an impact to successfully completing the project on budget
Here are just a few reasons you’ll love working here:
- Enjoy a fast paced, changing environment
- You’ll work with cool lifestyle brand clients
- Desire to advance within a growing organization
- Can be a role model of our culture
- Get excited when finding solutions to systems and processes to help others
- You want to be part of dynamic organization selected as Business NH Magazine Best Small Business To Work At
Located in heart of Portsmouth, NH we work, play and create together, this is what makes us who we are. Working in a beautiful, bustling, innovative place that’s minutes to the beach and mountains inspires our team to build, invent, produce and discover and always search for the best solution for our clients. We offer a full benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Time Off, Retirement plan with matching) and compensation commensurate with experience.
It all sounds great….so go ahead and apply
We want to hear from you!!
PixelMEDIA is an equal opportunity employer